Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I threw my special tuggy into the lake for Smudge to fetch, to my disgust it promptly sunk. Two day's later Brian managed to fish it out for me. Thank's Brian!!!!!
Proud parents of a snappy baby crocodile

Our little spot here at Lake Placid, we really don't want to leave here.


Trinity Beach this afternoon, gorgeous swimming area only 5 mins. from our camping ground.



Looking out over the beach at Port Douglas




Keith and I have decided to bring into the world another little Syllus, here he is making his way into the world.





Do you think Brian is just a tad scared!!!!! We were only 200 ft above the ground.








After Brian fished my special tuggy out of the lake, he somehow threw his tuggy in the tree. Here he is throwing stones at it to try and free it (it worked)







No comments: