Sunday, September 14, 2008















I know we have slowed down with the blog, but Julie is in SA so not here to help and I have been slack.










Keith and I are staying at very dear friends of our's Yvonne and David Thompson in Mooroolbark about 40 ks from Melbourne. It is a beautiful property with lovely English trees and sloping lawns.





As you walk up the road it is very like an English laneway.





Smudge Spice and I go for long walks each morning up and down the sloping lane ways.










We are of course doing touristy stuff, David is the best tour guide you could ever wish for.










I had the weekend off from trialing, Brian and Mel did well at the SA trial on Sunday, Mel winning two 1sts EJ and NA, Brian and Evie 2nd in NA.










Enclosed a few photos taken the past few days.










Hugs, Andrea

No comments: