Saturday, August 9, 2008

This is me, Andrea on the phone to( Kevin Rudd) whilst at Parliament House.
Keith standing at the front entrance of P H, wow what a fabulous building.

This is our home at Queanbeyan Canberra,the girls and I are out walking early in the morning I have left Keith sound asleep in our mouse house.


Smudge, Spice and I out walking in the crisp frost Canberra. Still not as cold as New Zealand!!!!!



Kiwi girls quite at home in the freezing frosty morning. I can only leave Spice's coat on while I watch her, she keeps eating them. So far she has demolished 3!!!!! Smudge LOVES her coat.




Not a great photo of Parliament House





Keith and I biked all 35 ks around Birlee Griffiths Lake(not spelt right) Canberra. it was a stunning day well worth doing.






No comments: